Why should the adults have all the fun? Here’s a Holiday Mocktail the kids will love! Sparkling Cranberry Punch! Mix up a batch of these for the littles and they’ll be tickled pink to have their own special drink to toast the season.
Sparkling Cranberry Punch
- 8 -10 sugar cubes
- 1 1⁄4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling white grape juice, nonalcoholic
- Place a sugar cube in the bottom of each 8 to 10 chilled lowball glass (or, if your like me…I give the kids my GoVino Shatter Proof Wine Glasses)
- Pour 2 tablespoons cranberry juice into each glass.
- Fill each glass with white grape juice.
Thread several cranberries onto skewer or toothpick and garnish each glass with a lemon slice on the rim.
For more great Fall Mocktail Reciped check out our post here.