It’s the most wonderful time of the year…well, aside from Christmas, We LOVE Sacramento Beer Week! Eleven days of celebrating local craft beer… it doesn’t get much better than that! Right now we are thinking and planning out our schedule for Beer Week. From the Brewers Showcase to Capitol Beer Fest, there are plenty of unique and tasty events to attend. The first Sacramento Beer Week we got a little over zealous and just packed too much into our schedule. Now days we pick and choose our events carefully trying to visit our favorites for new releases and venturing out for the new and unique.
Below is what we like to call our “Now” schedule. It could change and bit, but this is pretty much the plan. We hope to see you at Sacramento Beer Week.
If you see us sipping, chatting, and snapping a pic or two, come say hello. We’d love to photograph you sipping your favorite!
- March 2, 2107: Brewers Showcase. Raise a glass of local craft beer and toast the opening event of Sacramento Beer Week on Thursday, March 2nd at 6pm. The Sacramento Brewers Showcase presents over 40 local breweries and food trucks galore! All under one roof at the Sacramento Automobile Museum. Need Tickets? Click here!
- March 3, 2017: New Helvetia Brewing’s new beer release 12P-11P. Introducing “North East Land Park IPA”. Hazy & juicy, not what you’d typically say to describe Land Park. But way up here in the North East corner of Land Park, we’re wicked hazy & juicy. LOVE IT!
- March 4, 2017: 12 Rounds Brewing Company’s IPA Fest. The 2nd Annual IPA Fest at the brewery with 6 different IPAs all made right on the premises.
- March 5, 2017: Track 7 Annual Brewery Invitational & Competition. Hurry! Tickets go fast! Track 7 has gathered some of the top breweries in the Western United States to bring their very best IPAs and Specialty IPAs. The tickets are $60/piece for this intimate gathering of exceptional craft breweries. Get your tickets before they are sold out on Brown Paper tickets Here!
- March 12, 2017: Capitol Beer Fest. The generosity of brewers, attendees, and partners make this event possible and 100% of the proceeds go to the Runnin’ for Rhett Youth Fitness Program. Get your tickets here!