Long been one of our favorite neighborhood spots, Track 7 Brewing celebrated their 5 year anniversary on New Years Eve. We made it our start to welcoming in 2017 with friends, family, and great beer! Track 7 brewed 7 specialty beers – 6 collaborations with great California breweries and a Track 7 anniversary ale. The collaboration beers were released on draft at the December 31st anniversary party in both taprooms and as a special treat, they were packed together as a single six-pack…one beer from each of the breweries.
These specialty beers were the hit of the party! 6-packs sold out in just over an hour!
Here’s the line-up:
- Executioner’s Basket Imperial Red Ale with Blood Orange (Track 7 & Three Weavers)
- Crystal Haze IPA (Track 7 & Revision)
- Never the Bride Double IPA (Track 7 & Fieldwork)
- Low Country Murk Hazy IPA (Track 7 & Modern Times)
- Naughty by Nectar Kettle Sour with Mandarine Orange, Apricot, & Orange Zest ( Track 7 & Alvarado Street)
- Owney’s Imperial Milk Stout (Track 7 & Bike Dog)
- Track 7 5th Anniversary Ale
Our favorite Food Truck Slightly Skewed was there to help celebrate Track 7’s 5 -Year Anniversary with tasty grilled Asian street food. We just love the grilled skewered Brussel Sprouts, Chicken Skewers, and rice balls. Such a nice fresh take on the Food Truck scene! As for the beer…. I loved “Never the Bride IPA” and “Owney’s Imperial Milk Stout”.
Track 7 always has such a good vibe going on. A diverse crowd of craft beer lovers, cute beer dogs, and most of the time…well behaved kids.
Cheers, and Happy New Year!