One of our very favorite events in Sacramento is the Autumn Equinox Celebration at Soil Born Farms. Soil Born Farms located at the historic American River Ranch in Rancho Cordova. This urban agricultural oasis is the perfect place for us to enjoy seasonal organic food prepared by local chefs, sip local wine & beer, listen to live music, and explore the farm and beautiful gardens.
This is a true Farm to Fork adventure that we enjoy every year thanks to our friends at Soil Born Farms and the Sacramento Natural Food Co-op for all their tireless work that goes in to putting this Celebration in to motion.
Get your tickets today! If you see us there, come say hello we’d love to snap a photo with you!
- Buy online now
- Or, call the Soil Born Farms office: 916 363.9685.
- Or, stop by the office Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm or purchase at the Farmstand,
Saturdays from 8am to 12:30pm (2140 Chase Dr., Rancho Cordova 95670). Cash, check and credit card accepted
- No tickets will be sold at the door.
- All ticket sales for this private fundraiser are final, no refunds will be given.
- This is an adult event. Please check the calendar for family-friendly activities.
- [embeddoc url=”https://sippedincalifornia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/equinox17_flyer_web-1-1.pdf” download=”all”]