Happy New Year!
I always like to post about things I love and January is the perfect time for these “Loves”!
I have only had it for 10 days, but am loving my Bike Dog Brewing hoodie! The quality and detail is A+! Found at Bike Dog Brewing Co. Thank you Tyson for helping my hubby pick it out!
As you know, I am a California girl born & raised so naturally this gold California necklace should be around my neck! Another gift from my hubby & daughter. Found at Display California
Ahhhh, these cozies arrived in my Fab Fit Fun Winter box. From Point Studio – not only do these aloe-infused socks provide unrivaled comfort, but the cozy material also keeps your feet warm and moisturized in the winter. I don’t think I’ve taken them off yet!
Last but not least, in my organizing mind I am always searching for the perfect organizer/calendar. This one from Start Planner is FANCY PANTS! No really it’s pretty darn awesome and yes, it’s called the Fancy Pants planner. It includes everything I need:
- Goal Setting & Tracking throughout the year
- Holiday and Vacation Planners
- Track your Projects, Home Cleaning/Maintenance, and Giving Back
- Two page Monthly Overviews
- Personal Financial Planning and Monthly Household Budgeting
- Monthly Health Check-ins and daily track working out, supplements/vitamins, and water intake
- Make grocery lists and plan meals for the week
- Keep up with Medical Expenses for each family member, Birthdays, and Entertainment
- Now includes a Looking Ahead section to keep track of important dates well into the future
- Notes pages throughout and much more!
Now, a little on Pantone’s Color of the Year… A dramatically provocative and thoughtful purple shade, PANTONE 18-3838 Ultra Violet communicates originality, ingenuity, and visionary thinking that points us toward the future. The color is often associated with mindfulness practices, which offer a higher ground to those seeking refuge from today’s over-stimulated world. The use of purple-toned lighting in meditation spaces and other gathering places energizes the communities that gather there and inspire connection. It is also the color associated with the Alzheimer’s Association which is near and dear to my heart.
So, it looks to be a good year 2018. I have my planner and my warm socks. Let’s rock this year!