I love holiday season entertaining and the fun things drinks one can create with peppermint. Cookies, fudge, hot cocoa, and of course adult beverages.
This Peppermintini, is tasty & creamy with a cool peppermint finish. It’s fun, festive, and cheerful!
- 4 peppermint candy canes
- 3 tablespoons sugar + 2 tablespoons water
- 4 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Place candy canes or peppermint candies in large resealable plastic bag. Close bag. Pound with rolling pin until coarsely crushed.
- Mix 3 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons water in small shallow bowl until well blended. Dip rim of glass in sugar water mixture, then into crushed candies to lightly coat.
- Fill cocktail shaker two-thirds full with ice. Add white chocolate liqueur, half-and-half, vanilla vodka and peppermint extract; shake until well mixed and chilled. Strain into festive martini glasses. Serve immediately.