One of my favorite things to do when traveling back to my old stopping grounds of Marin County is to enjoy the Clover Dairy Billboards. The creative slogans always bring a smile to my face and floods of memories of family and friends.
When I was young, my Uncle worked for the ad agency that came up with some of these catchy Clo slogans making me even more attached to this Sonoma/Marin celebrity we know as “Clo”.
Clo turns fifty this year and Clover Dairy Farms are celebrating with events, news and a billboard pun contest. “Think your amoosing?” Log on to CloverSonoma.com/50yearsofclo and enter your winning pun.
Want to meet Clo? Check out some of these fun events in Marin and Sonoma Counties:
- Green Music Center 4th of July Celebration Rohnert Park July 4, 2019
- Marin County Fair San Rafael July 3-7, 2019
- Rivertown Revival Petaluma July 20, 2019
- Sonoma County Fair Santa Rosa August 1-11, 2019
- Napa Town & Country Fair Napa August 7-11, 2019
- Petaluma Kids Gran Fondo Petaluma August 18, 2019
- Giants Race San Francisco September 8, 2019
- Clo Cow Half Marathon Petaluma September 15, 2019
Sipped in California will be at the Rivertown Revival in Petaluma July 20th participating in their “Heritage, Hi-jinks, and Hootenanny” as we support Friends of the Petaluma River.
Can’t make an event? Purchase Clover Dairy products! They come from the happiest cows on earth! If you’ve ever traveled through Sonoma and Marin you see these cows roaming beautiful, wide-open family farms. I went to high school with some of these families and I’m telling you, they are good people with high standards!
Happy 50th Birthday Clo! I don’t think you are “Clover the Hill!”