Summer and a good book just seem to go hand in hand. I love creating my Summer reading list! Here are 8 books to add to your Summer reading list.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com .
- The Moment of Lift: By Melinda Gates. How empowering women changed the world. $17 Amazon
- The Golden Hour: By Beatriz Williams. A dazzling epic of World War II in which a beautiful young “society reporter” is sent to the Bahamas, a haven of spies, traitors, and the infamous Duke and Duchess of Windsor. $18 Amazon
- Summer of ’69: By Elin Hilderbrand. Four siblings experience the drama, intrigue, and upheaval of a summer when everything changed, in New York Times bestselling author Elin Hilderbrand’s first historical novel. $17 Amazon
- Nine Perfect Strangers: By Liane Moriarty. Big Little Lies Fans will LOVE this! $16 Amazon
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz: By Heather Morris. An illuminating tale of hope and courage is based on interviews that were conducted with Holocaust survivor and Auschwitz-Birkenau tattooist Ludwig (Lale) Sokolov—an unforgettable love story in the midst of atrocity. $11 Amazon
- Where the Crawdads Sing: By Delia Owens. Perfect for fans of Barbara Kingsolver and Karen Russell, Where the Crawdads Sing is at once an exquisite ode to the natural world, a heartbreaking coming-of-age story, and a surprising tale of possible murder. $15 Amazon
- On Earth We Were Briefly Gorgeous: By Ocean Vuong. Poet Ocean Vuong’s debut novel is a shattering portrait of a family, a first love, and the redemptive power of storytelling. $16 Amazon
- City of Girls: By Elizabeth Gilbert. From the # 1 New York Times bestselling author of Eat Pray Love and The Signature of All Things, a delicious novel of glamour, sex, and adventure, about a young woman discovering that you don’t have to be a good girl to be a good person. $17 Amazon